CSI: Miami (video game)
|Developer(s)||369 Interactive (Windows)
April 24, 2004
November 7, 2008
CSI: Miami is a video game based on the CSI: Miami television series. The game was developed by 369 Interactive, published by Ubisoft, and was released for the Microsoft Windows on April 24, 2004. In 2008, Gameloft redeveloped the game for iOS.
This game, like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, follows a distinct pattern of five cases, with the fifth case tying together the previous four.
Case-1 Later, Gator
An arm has been found on the Palm Glen golf course next to the corpse of an alligator. In this case you work with Calleigh Duquesne.
Case 2 - Crack or Jack
The owner of a nightclub is found dead in the middle of the dance floor. In this case you work with Tim Speedle.
Case 3 - The Hate Boat
A woman is found dead in a mysterious boat with strangulation marks and a gunshot wound to the head. In this case you work with Eric Delko.
Case 4 - Sunstroke
A man is found dead sitting in a chair on the beach outside of his house, next to him the corpse of his pet dog. There are no visual signs of murder but the death of two beings at once is too much of a coincidence to rule out murder. In this case you work with Yelina Salas.
Case 5 - Final Judgement
Judge Lawford is found dead in his study with a gunshot wound to the head. Suspects from all other cases are included in this one, and as such this is the case which ties all the other cases together. In this case you work with Horatio Caine, but when interviewing suspects, you work with each of the other CSI's, depending upon which suspect you interview.
In the iOS version there is only one case, a woman's body is found washed up on South Beach with a gunshot wound in her shoulder and fluid in her lungs. In this case you work as Horatio Caine. We know her name is Madison Healey, the water in her lungs is chlorinated, and the gun isn't the murder weapon. Alexx's autospy report said the COD is drowning and the TOD is about 9-10AM that morning and South Beach isn't the primary crime scene. Our first suspect is Joshua Martin, which was found dead at the same beach. Our second suspect is Ema Rodriguez, which she admitted that she killed the vic because of jealousy. Our last suspect is Diego Sanchez, which we found that his yacht was the primary crime scene to kill Madison and he admitted that he killed Joshua to keep him quiet about something.
- "CSI Miami for PC". GameRankings. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- "CSI Miami for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- 1UP staff (December 29, 2004). "CSI: Miami (PC)". 1UP.com. Retrieved June 2, 2014.
- MacDonald, Laura (December 10, 2004). "CSI: Miami review". Adventure Gamers. Retrieved June 2, 2014.
- Navarro, Alex (December 7, 2004). "CSI: Miami Review (PC)". GameSpot. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- Peckham, Matt (February 8, 2005). "GameSpy: CSI: Miami". GameSpy. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- Rgerbino (December 27, 2004). "CSI: Miami - PC - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on September 30, 2008. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- Buchanan, Levi (October 1, 2007). "CSI: Miami Review (Cell)". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- Buchanan, Levi (November 20, 2008). "CSI: Miami Review (iPhone)". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- Polak, Steve (December 22, 2004). "CSI: Miami (PC)". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- "CSI: Miami". PC Gamer UK. February 2005.
- "CSI: Miami". PC Gamer: 74. March 2005.
- PC Zone staff (January 26, 2005). "Review: CSI: Miami". PC Zone. Retrieved June 2, 2014.
- Fischer, Russ (March 2, 2005). "CSI: Miami Review". X-Play. Archived from the original on March 5, 2005. Retrieved June 2, 2014.