|Traded as||NYSE: CSRA|
|Industry||Technology and Strategic Consulting|
|Fate||Acquired by General Dynamics|
|Headquarters||Falls Church, Virginia|
(Fairfax mailing address)
|Lawrence B. Prior III, President and CEO|
Number of employees
CSRA Inc. provided information technology services to U.S. government clients in national security, civil government, and health care and public health. Its largest market, national security, included the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, and intelligence agencies.
CSRA was formed through a merger of CSC's North American Public Sector business and SRA International (formerly Systems Research and Applications Corporation) on November 30, 2015, and the company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the stock symbol CSRA. The company was headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, and had offices in multiple states. On February 12, 2018, General Dynamics announced it was buying CSRA for about $9.6 billion.
- "Leadership". CSRA Inc. CSRA Inc. Retrieved 9 February 2016.
- "CSRA". Fortune. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "CSRA Locations". CSRA. 23 August 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- The Associated Press (February 12, 2018). "General Dynamics buying CSRA for about $6.8 billion". USA Today. McLean, Virginia: Gannett Company. Retrieved February 12, 2018.
- Reuters (February 12, 2018). "General Dynamics to buy government IT contractor CSRA for $6.8 billion". CNBC. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: NBCUniversal News Group. Retrieved February 12, 2018.
- Cameron, Doug; Lombardo, Cara (February 12, 2018). "General Dynamics Buying CSRA for $6.8 Billion". The Wall Street Journal. New York City: News Corp (via Dow Jones & Company). Retrieved February 12, 2018.
- tmgdadmin (2018-04-03). "General Dynamics Completes Acquisition of CSRA". General Dynamics. Retrieved 2018-04-05.
- "Inspired to Make a Difference". CSRA Inc. CSRA Inc. Retrieved 9 February 2016.
- CSRA Inc. CSRA Corporate web site.