|Full name||Centro de Treinos e Formação Desportiva PortoGaia|
|Location||Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal|
|Owner||Vila Nova de Gaia Municipality|
|Surface||Natural grass, artificial turf|
|Opened||5 August 2002|
The CTFD PortoGaia (Centro de Treinos e Formação Desportiva PortoGaia; English: PortoGaia Sports Training Center) is a football training complex located in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, that is used by the senior, reserve and youth teams of FC Porto.
Designed by Portuguese architect Alcino Soutinho and inaugurated in the summer of 2002, the complex is property of the Vila Nova de Gaia municipality, with the official name CTFD Olival/Crestuma, but was leased to FC Porto for a period of 50 years.
- One grass pitch with a 3,800-capacity grandstand and floodlighting
- Three grass pitches for training purposes
- One artificial turf pitch with floodlighting
- One artificial turf mini-pitch (40×30 metres)
- Three support buildings:
- Entry building (reception, cafeteria, press center and auditorium)
- Youth teams (three team dressrooms, one referee dressroom, one coach dressroom, medical department, and hydrotherapy room)
- Senior team (two team dressrooms, two coach dressrooms, two medical support rooms, hydrotherapy and massage room, gym)
- "CTFD PortoGaia". FC Porto. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Inaugurado Centro de Treinos e Formação de Olival/Crestuma" (in Portuguese). Record. 6 August 2002. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- "Centro de Treino e Formação Desportiva Olival/Crestuma". cm-gaia.pt (in Portuguese). Vila Nova de Gaia Municipality. Retrieved 25 January 2015.