CTK – CiTylinK
|Hubs||Kotoka International Airport|
CTK Maintenance provided all maintenance for SAAB, LET, Cessna, Beechcraft and Turbo Thrush aircraft. Services are also available for other aircraft users and operators. CTK Maintenance has the only NICAD battery service station available in Ghana.
CTK Citylink had been in existence for 16 years and was the oldest operating airline in Ghana. Scheduled domestic flights in Ghana were introduced on 18 September 2003 under the name CiTylinK Airlines. Commercial flights were suspended in August 2012.
The CTK – CiTylinK fleet included the following aircraft:
- "History and Profile of CTK Group". flyCityLink. CiTylinK. Archived from the original on 12 April 2012. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- Nadalet, Ivan (11 September 2013). "Antrak Air mulls quitting Ghana citing market-overcrowding, exhorbitant [sic] costs.". The African Aviation Tribune. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- Nadalet, Ivan (12 August 2012). "Starbow expands regionally; Antrak returns to the skies whilst CTK CiTylinK suspends operations.". The African Aviation Tribune. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- Nadalet, Ivan (28 December 2012). "Decision on EgyptAir's deal for 49.9% stake in CTK CiTylinK deferred to 2013.". The African Aviation Tribune. Retrieved 20 October 2015.
- "Ghanaian regional CiTylinK temporarily suspends operations". ch-aviation GmbH. Retrieved 20 October 2015.