From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTL can refer to:
- Complex Text Layout in typesetting
- Cytotoxic T lymphocyte
- Coal to liquids, coal liquefaction
- Commission de transport de la Ville de Laval
- Centralia, Washington (Amtrak station), USA, Amtrak station code
- Chronic training load, cumulative sports training
- Circuit Total Limitation, US standard for electrical panels
- Cut-to-length logging
- Champions Tennis League, a tennis championship league in India.
- Computer Technology Limited, a British computer manufacturer of the 1970s and 1980s.
- CTL, US unified voicemail manufacturer
- CTL or Ctl, rarely-used marking on a computer keyboard control key (usually Ctrl)
- Computation tree logic
- CTL (control track longitudinal) timecode on video tape
- CloverETL Transformation Language, computer programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.