From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTO may refer to:
- Chief technology officer, an executive-level position in a company or other entity whose occupant is focused on scientific and technological issues within an organization
- Cancelled-to-order, a postage-stamp cancelled by the postal administration before sale to stamp-collectors
- Cape Town Opera, South African opera company
- Caribbean Tourism Organization, a development organization for sustainable tourism for the economic and social benefit of Caribbean people
- Central Treaty Organization, a former intergovernmental military alliance
- Certified Television Operator, an operator certified by the Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Chronic total occlusion, a disease of a coronary artery of the heart
- City ticket office for an airline
- Color Temperature Orange, a type of color gel filter used in color correction
- Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation, an international development partnership between Commonwealth and non-Commonwealth governments, business and civil society organisations
- Community treatment order, an implementation of mental-health law in Australia and in England
- Cyprus Tourism Organisation, a semi-governmental organisation in Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CTO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.