||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Privately held company|
|Industry||Supply Chain Management|
|Headquarters||Memphis, TN, USA|
Number of locations
|Atlanta, GA, USA, Austin, TX, USA, India, Ireland, Singapore|
|J. Kenneth Hazen
President & CEO
|Products||Transportation Management System
Freight Audit & Payment
CTSI-Global has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1981. J. Kenneth Hazen acquired the company in 1982. Since that time, CTSI-Global has developed from a manual freight bill audit and payment operation into a global supply chain technology and services company.
CTSI-Global processes over $10 billion in Sarbanes-Oxley-compliant payments annually for tens of thousands of carriers and hundreds of quality clients from many industries, including Fortune 500 companies and 3PLs. The company offers hundreds of terabytes of online data storage, equivalent to 500 million shipments. CTSI-Global boasts that it can save its clients 10-30% of their transportation costs.
Experts to manage contracts, audit bills, allocate charges, make payments, and report the results, to pay the correct amount.
- Audit and Analysis
- Contract Management
- Cost Allocation
- Data Capture
- Exception Management
- Freight Payment Processing
Dynamically report and drill down into data through CTSI-Global’s KPI dashboards for insight into continuous process improvement and maximum savings. Graph, map, trend, and model data.
- Carrier Report Card
- Graph and Map
- Dynamic, Ad Hoc, Online Reporting
Transportation Management System (TMS)
Plan and execute shipments to manage orders, optimize loads, select carriers, tender shipments, manifest parcel, track shipments, and manage claims.
- Carrier Selection
- Claims Management
- Event Management
- Load Optimization
- Order Management
- Shipment Execution
With the information gained from these technologies, CTSI-Global improves results by consulting in benchmarking, KPI management, global network design, bid preparation, and negotiations.
CTSI-Global has released two books written by J. Kenneth Hazen and Clifford F. Lynch for an audience of professionals and students:
- The Role of Transportation in the Supply Chain is a hardcover textbook written for industry professionals and university courses. It is available for purchase directly from CTSI-Global or through Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals or Amazon.com.
- The Role of Freight Bill Payment and Transportation Management Information in the Supply Chain Industry is a concise guidebook about freight payment and business intelligence. The company offers print copies and e-books free to industry professionals.
In 1997, CTSI-Global (via Continental Traffic Publishing Company) published the textbook Transportation and Logistics Basics: A handbook for Transportation and Logistics Professionals and Students, written by R. Neil Southern, Ph.D. of the University of Memphis.
- Top 100 Logistics IT Provider. Inbound Logistics, multiple years
- Top 100 3PL Provider. Inbound Logistics, multiple years
- World's Greatest Logistics IT. How2Media, 2013
- Social Madness national competition. American City Business Journals: Memphis medium business winner, 2012
- Company of the Year. Memphis Business Journal: large business award, 2006; small business award, 1985
- Blue Chip Enterprise. Connecticut Mutual Life Insurance Co., Nation's Business magazine and U.S. Chamber of Commerce, 1990
- Inc. 500. Inc., 1988
- "BBB Review of Continental Traffic Service in Memphis, TN". Better Business Bureau in West Tennessee, North Mississippi & East Arkansas. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- "About CTSI". CTSI-Global. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
- "CTSI". Inbound Logistics. Retrieved 2009-04-24.
- Inbound Logistics Planner 2010. "CTSI: Your Link to Supply Chain Solutions". Thomas Publishing Company.
- "Books from the Best in the Industry!". CTSI-Global. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
- "The Role of Freight Bill Payment and Transportation Management Information in the Supply Chain Industry". Internet Archive. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Top 100 Logistics IT Providers". Inbound Logistics. 2012. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Top 100 3PL Providers". Inbound Logistics. July 2012. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "How2Media announces that CTSI-Global will be part of its "World's Greatest!..." series". 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Meet your Memphis Social Madness winners". Memphis Business Journal. 2012-07-18. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "CTSI Wins Memphis Business of the Year Recognition for the 2nd Time". CTSI-Global. 2006-06-27. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
- "No. 420: Continental Traffic Service". Inc. Retrieved 2009-04-24.