This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Privately held company|
|Industry||Supply Chain Management|
|Headquarters||Memphis, TN, USA|
Number of locations
|Atlanta, GA, USA, Austin, TX, USA, India, Ireland, Singapore|
|J. Kenneth Hazen
President & CEO
|Products||Transportation Management System
Freight Audit & Payment
CTSI-Global, formally Continental Traffic Service, Inc., is a Memphis-based firm that provides freight-invoice processing and related supply chain management technology and consulting services. CTSI-Global has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1981, the year before CEO J. Kenneth Hazen acquired the company. Since that time, the firm has evolved from a manual freight bill audit and payment operation into a producer of logistics-focused business intelligence services.
- Freight payment processing
- Business intelligence
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Audit and analysis
- Contract management and cost allocation
- Top 100 Logistics IT Provider. Inbound Logistics, multiple years
- Top 100 3PL Provider. Inbound Logistics, multiple years
- World's Greatest Logistics IT. How2Media, 2013
- Social Madness national competition. American City Business Journals: Memphis medium business winner, 2012
- Company of the Year. Memphis Business Journal: large business award, 2006; small business award, 1985
- Inc. 500. Inc., 1988
- "Company Overview of CTSI-Global". Bloomberg. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
- "BBB Review of Continental Traffic Service in Memphis, TN". Better Business Bureau in West Tennessee, North Mississippi & East Arkansas. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- "Top 100 Logistics IT Providers". Inbound Logistics. 2012. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Top 100 3PL Providers". Inbound Logistics. July 2012. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "How2Media announces that CTSI-Global will be part of its "World's Greatest!..." series". 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Meet your Memphis Social Madness winners". Memphis Business Journal. 2012-07-18. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "CTSI Wins Memphis Business of the Year Recognition for the 2nd Time". CTSI-Global. 2006-06-27. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
- "No. 420: Continental Traffic Service". Inc. Retrieved 2009-04-24.