(Redirected from CUCN (cable system))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|China-US Cable Network (CUCN)|
|Total length||30.000 km|
|Date of first use||1999|
It has landing points in:
- Shantou, Guangdong Province, China
- Fangshan, Pingtung County, Taiwan
- Chongming, Shanghai, China
- Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Pusan, South Korea
- Chikura, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Tanguisson Point, Tamuning Village, Guam (unincorporated territory of the United States)
- Bandon, Coos County, Oregon, United States
- San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County, California, United States
- "www.ntt.co.jp/news/news97e/971212.html". Retrieved April 19, 2006.
- "www.ortcc.org/PDF/meetings/112004/minutes111904.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on January 12, 2006. Retrieved April 19, 2006.
- "www.starhub.com/business/productsandservices/dataservices/iplc/IPLC%20Cable%20Route%20Map.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on July 31, 2004. Retrieved April 19, 2006.
- "www.kddi.com/english/corporate/news_release/archive/kdd/press-e97/97-030-c.html". Retrieved February 2, 2008.
- CUCN Greg's cable map
|This article related to telecommunications is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|