(Redirected from CUM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cum may refer to:
- In Latin, a preposition meaning with, or a conjunction meaning when, because, or although:
- From the Latin for "with", a term in many place names in England, e.g. Prestwich-cum-Oldham
- cum tempore (with time); notation used at universities in German, Austrian, Swiss and Scandinavian countries for starting 15 minutes late
- Referring to diplomas and degrees: cum laude (with praise), magna cum laude (with great praise); maxima cum laude (with maximal praise); summa cum laude (with highest praise); egregia cum laude (with outstanding praise)
- Combined with; used to describe things with a dual nature or function; i.e. "a study-cum-bedroom".
- Semen or vaginal fluid, produced in ejaculation
- "Cum", a song by Mykki Blanco from the 2012 EP Mykki Blanco & the Mutant Angels
- cu m
- Come (disambiguation)
- Capital University of Medical Sciences ("CUMS", 首都醫科大學), a university in Beijing
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.