From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CZ, C-Z, C/Z, or Cz may refer to:
- Czech Republic, ISO 3166 alpha-2 country code
- .cz, the Czech Republic's Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD)
Arts and entertainment
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, a 2004 computer game in the Counter-Strike series from Vivendi Universal
- Cz, a character in the Japanese novel series and anime Scrapped Princess
Businesses and brands
- C/Z Records, a record label
- Česká Zbrojovka Uhersky Brod (ČZUB), a Czech firearms manufacturer (formerly Československá Státní Zbrojovka Brno)
- CZ-USA US division of Česká Zbrojovka Uherský Brod, a Czech firearms manufacturer
- Česká Zbrojovka Strakonice, a Czech firearms and motorcycle manufacturer
- Česká Zbrojovka (meaning Czech Armory), trade name of the Czechoslovak firearms manufacturers and state arsenal
- Cizeta, an Italian car manufacturer name for its founder, Claudio Zampolli
- Crvena Zastava, a Serbian arms and automotive manufacturers now known as Zastava Arms
- China Southern Airlines (IATA airline designator], an international airline based in Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
- Province of Catanzaro, in the Calabria region of Italy
In science and technology
- Cubic zirconia, a synthetic gemstone
- Haplogroup CZ, mitochondrial DNA
- Convergence zones of sonar; see Sound propagation
- Chang Zheng, a Chinese family of rockets, see Long March (rocket family)
- Cz: an EEG electrode site according to the 10-20 system.
- Cz (digraph), in the Polish language
- California Zephyr, an American passenger train operating between Chicago, Illinois and Oakland, California
- Canal Zone (disambiguation)
- Casa Zimbabwe, a student housing unit in Berkeley, California, United States
- Chinese zodiac, scheme that relates each year to animal and its reputed attributes
- Citizendium, an online encyclopedia project
- In the U. S. Navy, a short-hand phrase for "communication"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.