|Type||Double action semi-automatic handgun|
|Place of origin||Czech Republic|
645 g (1.42 lb) w/empty magazine|
680 g (1.44 lb) w/loaded magazine
|Length||177 mm (6.96 in)|
|Barrel length||96 mm (3.78 in)|
|Cartridge||13 + 1 rounds (9mm), 10 + 1 rounds (.40 S&W)|
|Caliber||9 mm Parabellum, .40 S&W|
|Action||semi-automatic, recoil-operated, locked breech|
|Feed system||Detachable Box|
The CZ 100 is a semi-automatic handgun, introduced in 1995 by Česká Zbrojovka . It was the first of CZs weapons to use synthetic materials. It has a sister model, CZ 110, which has a smaller magazine capacity (7 rounds 9mm or 6 rounds .40).
The "CZ100" was reintroduced in 2000 and called the "CZ100B". It is identical in most ways, except for adjustable sights, trigger and firing mechanism work, and cleaner machining of the main slide and exterior steel.
The CZ 100 has a number of important handgun features. It is hammerless DAO (double action only), meaning that the firing system is under no tension unless the trigger is pulled. There is an automatic firing pin safety device. It is constructed for one-handed cocking, with a protrusion on the slide behind the ejection port intended for pushing against the edge of a fixed surface. The gun uses the usual Browning cam for action. The .40 S&W version has a simple compensator. The tactical rail allows for the attachment of a laser or light, but only proprietary models.
- Cartridge: 9mm Parabellum or .40 S&W
- Length: 177 mm (6.96")
- Barrel: 95 mm (3.74")
- Weight: 645 g (22.75 oz)
- Height: 130 mm (5.11")
- Width: 31 mm (1.22")
- Sight radius: 148 mm (5.82")
- Rifling: 6 grooves, right-hand
- Magazine: 13-round (9mm) or 10-round (.40) detachable box
- Production years: 1995–present
- Manufacturer: Česká Zbrojovka a.s., Uherský Brod, Czech Republic
- Kazakhstan: 10 pistols were bought in 1998 for Ministry of Internal Affairs. These pistols used by police SWAT teams.
- Постановление Правительства Республики Казахстан № 744 от 5 августа 1998 года "О разрешении Министерству внутренних дел Республики Казахстан ввоза оружия с боеприпасами и принадлежностями из Чешской Республики"
- CZ 100 at world.guns.ru
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CZ 100.|
|This pistol-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|