C V Seshadri
Dr. Chetput Venkatasubban Seshadri (14 April 1930 – 17 September 1995) was a distinguished Indian chemical engineer. He has received his PhD from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh. He was then at Massachusetts Institute of Technology as a Research Associate. He started his independent academic career as an Assistant Professor of IIT Kanpur in 1965. Later he became a Professor and finally the Head of the Chemical Engineering Department of IITK. He also served as the Dean of Students Affairs at IITK.
He was the founding director of the Shri AMM Murugappa Chettiar Research Centre. During his tenure as a director, this Research Center won Jamnalal Bajaj Award for Application of Science and Technology for Rural Development in 1981.
- "Institute Distinguished Lecture in Chemical Engineering (in the memory of Professor C. V. Seshadri)". IIT Bombay. Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- "The Murugappas: Distinguished Philanthropic Family". Forbes (India). Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- "C.V.Seshadri Memorial Distinguished Lecture Series". IIT Kanpur. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- "About MCRC". Shri AMM Murugappa Chettiar Research Centre. Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- "Recipient of Jamnalal Bajaj A ward for Application of Science and T echnology for Rural Development-1981" (PDF). Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation. Retrieved October 7, 2014.
- Ranganathan, Shyam (6 January 2009). "C.V. Seshadri chair in IIT Kanpur". The Hindu (Chennai, India: The Hindu). Retrieved 2011-01-07.
- "C. V. Seshadri Chair at IIT Kanpur". IIT Kanpur. Retrieved 2011-01-07.