(Redirected from Cabalistic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cabalist or cabalistic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabalist or Cabalistic may refer to:
- Cabal, a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community
- Kabbalah, an esoteric method, discipline and school of thought of Judaism
- Practical Kabbalah, a branch of the Jewish mystical tradition that concerns the use of magic
- Christian Kabbalah, an incorporation of Jewish Kabbalah into Christian theology from the Renaissance onwards
- Hermetic Qabalah, a Western esoteric tradition involving mysticism and the occult
- English Qabalah, several different systems of mysticism related to Hermetic Qabalah that interpret the letters of the Roman script or English alphabet via their supposed numerological significance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabalist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.