From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabane may refer to:
- Cabane de l'A Neuve, mountain hut in the Swiss Alps at 2,735 meters above sea level
- Cabane de Saleina, mountain hut in the Swiss Alps at 2,691 meters above sea level
- Cabane du Trient, mountain hut in the Swiss alps near the Swiss town of Martigny and the French town of Chamonix
- Cabane Giovanni Gnifetti, refuge in the Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy
- Cabane Reine Marguerite, mountain hut belonging to the Italian Alpine Club, on the Signalkuppe of Monte Rosa in the Alps
- Cabane strut of a biplane aircraft supports the upper wing over the fuselage
People with the surname
- Bernard Cabane, French scientist, director in the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Caban (disambiguation)
- Cabanes (disambiguation)
- Cabannes (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cabane"
- All pages with titles containing Cabane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.