From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabanes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabanes can refer to:
- Cabanes, Castellón, municipality in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain
- Cabanes, Girona, (also Cabanas), municipality in the province of Girona, Catalonia, Spain
- Cabanès, Aveyron, commune in France
- Cabanès, Tarn, commune in France
- Augustin Cabanès (1862-1928), French doctor and historian
- Paco Cabanes Pastor, Genovés I (b. 1954), Valencian pilota player
- José Cabanes, Genovés II (b. 1981), Valencian pilota player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabanes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.