Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cabanes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabanes may refer to:
- Cabanes, Castellón, municipality in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain
- Cabanes, Girona, (also Cabanas), municipality in the province of Girona, Catalonia, Spain
- Cabanès, Aveyron, commune in France
- Cabanès, Tarn, commune in France
- Amparo Cabanes Pecourt (born 1938), Spanish academic and politician
- Augustin Cabanès (1862-1928), French doctor and historian
- José Cabanes, Genovés II (born 1981), Valencian pilota player
- Paco Cabanes Pastor, Genovés I (born 1954), Valencian pilota player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabanes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.