(Redirected from Cabaret (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cabaret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabaret is a form of entertainment traditionally performed on stage at a restaurant or nightclub.
Cabaret may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Cabaret (1927 film), a silent film crime-drama
- Cabaret (1953 film), a 1953 Spanish musical film
- Cabaret (1972 film), a musical film by Bob Fosse
- Cabaret (2019 film), an Indian film
- Cabaret (British TV series), a British variety series (1936–46) on BBC Television which yielded several spin-off series:
- Cabaret Cartoons, a British variety television series (1936–46)
- Comedy Cabaret, a British variety television series (1938–39)
- Eastern Cabaret, a British variety television series (1938–39)
- Intimate Cabaret, a British variety television series (1937–39)
- Western Cabaret, a British variety television series (1939)
- Cabaret (TV series), a Canadian variety television series (1955)
- "Cabaret" (D:TNG episode), an episode from the first season of Degrassi: The Next Generation
- "Cabaret" (Justin Timberlake song), 2013
- Cabaret (Das Ich album), the thirteenth album of Das Ich, released in 2006
- Cabaret (musical), a Broadway musical, originally produced in 1966
- "Cabaret" (Cabaret song), the title song from the musical
- Cabaret (dance style), a theatrical dance style involving impressive lifts, spins, throws, and jumps.
- Classic Cabaret, or American Cabaret, a form of Turkish belly dancing performed in the United States
- Cabaret club, a term for host and hostess clubs in Asia
- Cabaret (food), a kind of food including gelatin, aspic, carrot, eggs and peas
- Cabaret, Ouest, a commune in the Ouest department of Haiti
- Pierre Roger de Cabaret, Occitan soldier
- Cabaret Paradis, French film about cabaret
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabaret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.