From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cabaret (film))
Cabaret is a form of entertainment traditionally performed on stage at a restaurant or nightclub.
Cabaret may also refer to:
- Cabaret (musical), a Broadway musical, originally produced in 1966
- "Cabaret" (Cabaret song)
- "Cabaret" (Justin Timberlake song)
- Cabaret (1927 film), a silent film crime-drama
- Cabaret (1972 film), a film based on the Broadway musical
- Cabaret (2015 film), an upcoming Indian film
- Cabaret (Das Ich album), the thirteenth album of Das Ich
- Cabaret (TV series), a Canadian variety television series (1955)
- Classic Cabaret, or American Cabaret, a form of Turkish belly dancing performed in the United States
- Cabaret, Ouest, a town in the Ouest Department of Haiti
- Cabaret (food), a kind of food including gelatin, aspic, carrot, eggs and peas
- Pierre Roger de Cabaret, Occitan soldier
- Cabaret Paradis, French film about Cabaret
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabaret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.