Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cabildo can refer to:
- Cabildo (council), a former Spanish municipal administrative unit governed by a council
- Cabildo (Cuba), African ethnic associations in colonial Cuba
- Cabildo (magazine), an Argentine nationalist Catholic magazine
- Cabildo (opera), a 1932 one-act opera by Amy Beach
- The Cabildo, a historic building in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cabildo Canaries, island governments in the Canary Islands
- Buenos Aires Cabildo, a historical building in Buenos Aires, government house during colonial times
- Córdoba Cabildo, a historical building in Córdoba, government house during colonial times
- Cabildo, Chile
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabildo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.