From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabin may refer to:
- Beach cabin, a small wooden hut on a beach
- Log cabin, a house built from logs
- Cottage, a small house
- Cabin (aircraft)
- Cabin (ship)
- Cabin (truck), an enclosed space where the driver is seated
- Cabin car (caboose), a manned rail transport vehicle at the end of a freight train
- Cabin cruiser, a boat with enclosed accommodation
- Cabin motorcycle, a fully- or semi-enclosed motorcycle
- All pages beginning with "Cabin"
- All pages with titles containing "Cabin"
- Cab (disambiguation)
- Cabin boy (disambiguation)
- Cabin fever (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.