|Look up cabin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabin may refer to:
- Beach cabin, a small wooden hut on a beach
- Log cabin, a house built from logs
- Cottage, a small house
- Chalet, a wooden mountain house with a sloping roof
- Small, remote, mansion (Western Canada)
- Small, free-standing structures that serve as individual lodging spaces of a motel
- Cabin (aircraft)
- Cabin (ship)
- Cabin (truck), an enclosed space where the driver is seated
- Cabin car (caboose), a manned rail transport vehicle at the end of a freight train
- Cabin cruiser, a boat with enclosed accommodation
- Cabin motorcycle, a fully or semi-enclosed motorcycle
- Cabin (Ferris wheel), a passenger compartment
- Cabin rights, an American frontier claim to land
- CABIN, an American indie rock band
- All pages beginning with "Cabin"
- All pages with a title containing Cabin
- Cab (disambiguation)
- Cabin boy (disambiguation)
- Cabin fever (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.