From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cabin cycle)
"Cabin cycle" redirects here. For enclosed human-powered vehicles, see Velomobile.
Manufacturers and models
- Carver - Carver One (launched 2007, approx. 200 sold prior to bankruptcy in 2009)
- Lit Motors - C-1 (development prototype)
- Peraves - Eco Mobile, MonoTracer, E-Tracer (launched 1982, approx. 150 sold prior to bankruptcy in 2014)
- Peraves - X-Tracer, Zerotracer (efficiency race prototypes)
- BMW Motorrad - C1 (produced 2000-2002, over 12,600 sold)
- Honda - Gyro Canopy (in continuous production since 1990, 62,000 sold as of 2002)
- Quasar (produced 1975-1982, approx. 22 sold)
- "Cabin Cruiser : Flying without wings in the motorcycle-based Eco Mobile". Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- Korzeniewski, Jeremy. "Carver Europe files for bankruptcy, technology may live on". Autoblog. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- Yoney, Domenick. "Peraves MonoTracer MTE-150 electric cabin cycle starts production, video tour given". Autoblog. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- Yoney, Domenick. "Peraves E-Tracer wants to quickly and efficiently win Automotive X-Prize". Autoblog. Retrieved 2016-08-20.
- "Peraves AG in Liquidation Uster - Moneyhouse". www.moneyhouse.ch. Retrieved 2016-08-20.