From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about cabinet committees in the Canadian Federal Government. For the equivalent in the Government of the United Kingdom, see United Kingdom cabinet committee.
The Cabinet committee is a set of committees in the Government of Canada that are responsible for enacting the Government's agenda. These are the current cabinet committees under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau:
- Agenda, Results and Communication Cabinet Committee
- Canada in the World & Public Security Cabinet Committee
- Canada-United States Relations Cabinet Committee
- Defence Procurement Cabinet Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Cabinet Committee
- Environment, Climate Change and Energy Cabinet Committee
- Growing the Middle Class Cabinet Committee
- Intelligence and Emergency Management Cabinet Committee
- Litigation Management Cabinet Committee
- Treasury Board
- "Cabinet Committee Mandate and Membership" (PDF). Government of Canada. Retrieved 25 January 2017.