Cabinet of Josef Ludwig von Armansperg
The Cabinet of Josef Ludwig von Armansperg (20 May 1835 – 2 February 1837) was formed after the fall of the government of Ioannis Kolettis in 20 May 1835.
Members of the Cabinet
- Count Josef Ludwig von Armansperg, Chief Secretary of State, Regent of Greece
- Iakovos Rizos Neroulos, Secretary of State and Secretary for Foreign and Religious Affairs
- Nikolaos Theocharis, Secreatry for Finance
- Georgios Praidis, Secretary for Justice
- Heinrich Christian von Schmaltz, Secretary for Military and Naval Affairs
On 14 February 1836, the government changed
- Drosos Mansolas, Secretary of State for the Interior
- Iakovos Rizos Neroulos, Secretary of State for the Royal Household, the Foreign Affairs, the Religious Affairs and Public Education, interim secretary of State for Justice
- Antonios Kriezis, Secretary of State for Naval Affairs (member of the English Party
- Georgios Lassanis, Secretary of State for Finance
- Heinrich Christian von Schmaltz, Secretary of State for Military Affairs
In 1836, the government changed the administrative division of Greece.
|This Greece-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|