Cabinet of Tadeusz Komorowski
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The cabinet was formed on July 2, 1947 and resigned on February 10, 1949
- Tadeusz Bór-Komorowski, Prime Minister.
- Zygmunt Berezowski (SN), Minister of Internal Affairs.
- Adam Pragier (ZPS), Minister of Information.
- Bronisław Kuśnierz (SP), Minister of Justice.
- Władysław Folkierski (SN), Minister of Religion and Public Enlightenment.
- Adam Tarnowski, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Gen. Marian Kukiel, Minister of National Defense.
- Stanisław Sopicki (SP), Minister of the Public Administration Reconstruction.