Cable car most commonly refers to the following cable transportation systems:
- Aerial lift, such as aerial tramways and gondola lifts, in which the vehicle is suspended in the air from a cable
- Aerial tramway
- Cable railway, in which the vehicle rests on rails or a road.
- Cable car (railway), a type of cable transportation used for mass transit
- Cable transport
Cable car may also refer to:
- Cable Car (cocktail), a modern variant on the Sidecar
- "Cable Car" (song), by The Fray on the 2005 album How to Save a Life
- "Cable Car", a song by The Hollies on the 1971 album Distant Light
Cable car is very useful as it helps in transport of goods from place to place especially mountains or high land to another mountainous region.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cableways.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cable car.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.