|Headquarters||Oxford, United Kingdom|
CableFree provides high-capacity wireless Ethernet and TDM wireless backhaul solutions to 4G/LTE cellular network operators, IP service providers, WISPs, Government, Healthcare, Financial, Education, CCTV and Broadcast customers. CableFree's products deliver high capacity voice, data and video and internet connectivity for metropolitan-area, rural and country-scale IP networks. CableFree: Wireless Excellence is based on the Oxford Science Park in the UK.
Established in 1997 by private entrepreneurs, CableFree designs, manufactures and sells high-capacity wireless communication systems for outdoor wireless networks covering urban, rural and national-scale connectivity. The company provides a range of wireless products including diverse mix of MIMO radio, microwave, millimeter-wave, free space optics, Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and other technologies with speeds ranging from 2 Mbit/s up to 3 Gbit/s per link.
- Find CableFree:Wireless Excellence at the Oxford Science Park
- CableFree WiFi & Tower of London WiFi Case Study in Oxford Science Park Magazine
- CableFree article in Broadband Wireless Exchange Magazine
- CableFree articles in Lightreading 1, 2
- CableFree listing on IFSEC directory
- CableFree listing in GITEX directory
- CableFree Listing in British Telecom (BT) Wireless Ethernet LAN Extension Services