Cabo Rojo Airport
|Cabo Rojo Airport|
Aeródromo Doméstico de Cabo Rojo
|Serves||Pedernales, Dominican Republic|
|Elevation AMSL||262 ft / 80 m|
Cabo Rojo Airport (Spanish: Aeródromo Doméstico de Cabo Rojo) (IATA: CBJ, ICAO: MDCR) is a Caribbean coastal airport in the Dominican Republic 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) southeast of Pedernales, a port city on the border with Haiti. The airport offers domestic flights to destinations within the Dominican Republic.
West approach and departures are over the water. Runway 12 has a 90 metres (300 ft) displaced threshold.
- Dominican Republic portal
- Aviation portal
- Transport in Dominican Republic
- List of airports in Dominican Republic
- Airport information for Cabo Rojo Airport at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for Cabo Rojo Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Cabo Rojo Airport". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- (in Spanish) Aeródromo Doméstico de Cabo Rojo Archived 2008-03-27 at the Wayback Machine., official page
- Cabo Rojo VOR
- OpenStreetMap - Cabo Rojo Airport
- SkyVector - Cabo Rojo Airport
- OurAirports - Cabo Rojo Airport
- Accident history for Cabo Rojo Airport at Aviation Safety Network
|This Dominican Republic-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|