Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cabra or cabra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabra may refer to:
- Cabra, Dublin, a district in north Dublin, Ireland
- Cabra, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Cabragh, Fertiana, County Tipperary, a townland in County Tipperary, Ireland
- Cabra Castle, a castle in County Cavan
- Cabra, Spain, a municipality in the province of Córdoba, Andalucía, Spain
- Cabra (river), a river in northern Spain
- Cabra de Mora, a municipality in the province of Teruel, Aragón, Spain
- Battle of Cabra, a battle fought by El Cid
- Cabramatta, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Cabra Dominican College, a school in Adelaide, South Australia
- Cabra Island, an island in the Lubang, Occidental Mindoro province
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.