Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cacao or cacao in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cacao may refer to:
- Theobroma cacao, a tropical evergreen tree
- Cocoa bean, the seed from the tree used to make chocolate
- Cacao, French Guiana
- Cacao, Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Cacao, Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
- Cacao Alto, Patillas, Puerto Rico
- Cacao Bajo, Patillas, Puerto Rico
- Hacienda Cacao, Yucatán, Mexico
- CACAO, computer software related to the Java language
- Maria Cacao, a mountain goddess in the Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cacao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.