|Look up cachalot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The sperm whale, or common cachalot, is a large toothed whale belonging to the order Cetacea.
Cachalot may also refer to:
- Cachalot (fictional planet), a fictional planet in the Humanx Commonwealth series of novels
- Cachalot (novel), a 1980 science fiction novel written by Alan Dean Foster
- Cachalot class submarine, a pair of medium-sized submarines of the United States Navy
- USS Cachalot
- HMS Cachalot
- Camp Cachalot, Myles Standish State Forest near Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Cachalot Peak, Graham Land, Antarctic Peninsula
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cachalot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.