(Redirected from Caches)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cache, caching, or caché in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cache, caching, or caché may refer to:
- Hoard or cache, a collection of artifacts
- Cache (biology) or hoarding, a food storing behavior of animals
- Cache (computing), a collection of data duplicating original values stored elsewhere on a computer, usually for easier access
- Cache (Aosta), a frazione in Italy
- Cache, Idaho, an unincorporated community
- Cache Peak (Idaho), a mountain in Castle Rocks State Park
- Cache, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Cache, Oklahoma, a city in Comanche County
- Cache, Utah, Cache County, Utah, United States
- Cache County, Utah
- Caché (film), a 2005 film directed by Michael Haneke
- Caché (software), a database management system from InterSystems
- Geocaching, an outdoor treasure-hunting game which involves looking for containers of varying sizes called geocaches or caches
- Caché (album), a 1993 album by Kirk Whalum
- Caché, Inc., a Florida women's apparel company rescued by Andrew Saul
People with the surname
- Benedikt de Caché (1740–1809), Austrian diplomat
- Bear cache, a bear-safe storage facility
- Cache Creek (disambiguation), several places
- Cache la Poudre, a river in Colorado, U.S.A.
- Cachet, in philately, a design or inscription other than a cancellation or pre-printed postage
- Cash, money in the form of liquid currency
- All pages with a title containing Cache
- All pages beginning with "Cache"
- All pages with a title containing Caché
- All pages beginning with "Caché"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.