From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caches)
|Look up cache, caching, or caché in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cache or caching may refer to:
- Caching or hoarding (animal behavior), a food storing behavior of animals
- A cache or hoard, a collection of artifacts
- Treasure trove, a valuable cache which has been lost, or left unclaimed by the owner, or a place where items are stored
- Geocaching, an outdoor treasure-hunting game which involves looking for containers of varying sizes called geocaches or caches
- Bear cache, a bear-safe storage facility
- Cache (computing), a collection of data duplicating original values stored elsewhere on a computer, usually for easier access
- Cache memory, a small area of fast memory used by the central processing unit
- Disk buffer, the small amount of buffer memory present on a hard drive
- Page cache, the cache of disk pages kept by the operating systems, stored in unused main memory
- Web cache, a mechanism for the temporary storage of web documents to increase performance
- DNS cache, a server in the domain name system which stores queried results for a period of time
- P2P caching, a technique used to reduce bandwidth costs for content on peer-to-peer networks
- Database caching, a mechanism used to cache database content in multi-tier applications
- InterSystems Caché, an object / relational database
- Cache (Aosta), a frazione in the Province of Aosta in the Aosta Valley region of Italy
- Cache, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Alexander County, Illinois, United States
- Cache, Oklahoma, a city in Comanche County
- Cache Creek (disambiguation), several places
- Cache County, Utah, United States
- Cache, Utah, Cache County, Utah, United States
- Cache Peak (Idaho), a mountain in Castle Rocks State Park
Caché may refer to:
- Caché (film), a 2005 film directed by Michael Haneke
- Caché (software), a database management system from InterSystems
- Caché (album), a 1993 album by Kirk Whalum
- Caché, Inc., South Florida women's apparel company rescued by Andrew Saul
- Benedikt de Caché (1740–1809), Austrian diplomat
- Cache la Poudre, a river in Colorado, U.S.A.
- Cachet, in philately, a design or inscription other than a cancellation or pre-printed postage
- Cash, money in the form of liquid currency
- All pages with titles containing Cache
- All pages beginning with "Cache"
- All pages with titles containing Caché
- All pages beginning with "Caché"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.