Cacouna Indian Reserve No. 22
|First Nations reserve|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Federal riding||Montmagny—L'Islet—Kamouraska—Rivière-du-Loup|
|• Prov. riding||Rivière-du-Loup-Témiscouata|
|• Total||0.00 km2 (0.00 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC−5 (EST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−4 (EDT)|
Cacouna is a Maliseet First Nations reserve in Quebec, physically located within the Rivière-du-Loup Regional County Municipality (though not juridically part of it). It is surrounded by the city of the same name.
It is the smallest reserve in Canada, with an area of only 0.17 hectares (0.42 acres, or 18,300 square feet). It is not permanently inhabited.
- The Maliseet Nation
- Profile at Aboriginal Canada Portal
- Statistics Canada, 2006 census (not listed in 2011 census)
- Reference number 75155 of the Commission de toponymie du Québec (in French)
- Geographic code 12804 in the official Répertoire des municipalités (in French)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-04-15. Retrieved 2012-03-23.
- "(Code 2412804) Census Profile". 2011 census. Statistics Canada. 2012.