Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cadaver, Cadaver, cadáver, or cadàver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cadaver is a dead human body.
Cadaver may also refer to:
- Cadaver tomb, tomb featuring an effigy in the form of a decomposing body
- Cadaver (video game), a video game
- Cadaver (WebDAV client), a command-line WebDAV client for Unix
- Cadaver (band), a Norwegian death metal band
- Cadaver (Demonata), a demon in The Demonata
- Cadaver, also known as The Cut, a 2007 South Korean horror film
- Cadaver (2018 film), an upcoming film
- Slang for a "dead" B.E.A.M robot
- Cadaver Society, a secret society at Washington and Lee University
- Cadavres, a Canadian film
- Carcass (disambiguation)
- Carrion (disambiguation)
- Corpse (disambiguation)
- Dead body
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadaver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.