Three versions of Cadbury Snack are available in the United Kingdom and Ireland: Snack Shortcake (chocolate-coated shortbread in a yellow wrapper), Snack Wafer (chocolate-covered wafer fingers in a pink wrapper)[not in citation given] and Snack Sandwich, an individual chocolate-and-biscuit bar similar to the original Jacob's Club biscuit. In February 2015, Cadbury announced that it was ceasing production of the Snack Wafer due to declining sales.
In Australia, the Cadbury Dairy Milk Snack block is a six-piece bar of milk chocolate filled with six different flavours (strawberry, pineapple, orange, coconut ice, Turkish delight and caramel) and available in 135-gram (4.8 oz) and 200-gram (7.1 oz) sizes. It began production in 1974; before then, the chocolate was created by MacRobertson's. In June 2009, Cadbury reduced the size of the bars.
- "Cadbury Snack Shortcake", Cadbury, retrieved 13 December 2015
- Cadbury, retrieved 13 December 2015
- "Cadbury Snack Sandwich", Cadbury, retrieved 13 December 2015
- "160 jobs lost as Cadbury scraps the Pink Snack bar". thejournal.ie. 2015-02-26. Retrieved 2015-02-26.
- "Cadbury Snack Block", Cadbury Australia, retrieved 13 December 2015
- Labi, Sharon (2009-08-16). "Mars bar maker says looking after our health". The Sunday Telegraph. Archived from the original on 2012-09-05.