From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A caddy is an assistant to a golf player.
|Look up caddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caddy or Caddie also may refer to:
- Caddy (surname)
- Caddy McKeown, American politician
- Leon Cadore (1891–1958), American Major League Baseball pitcher nicknamed "Caddy"
- Caddy Works (1896–1982), American lawyer and men's basketball head coach at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Caddy (fl. 1990s), Romanian musician in B.U.G. Mafia
Arts and entertainment
- Caddie, a.k.a. Caddie, the Story of a Barmaid, a 1953 Australian autobiographical novel
- Caddy, fictional character in the novel The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
- The Caddy, a 1950s film starring Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis
- Caddie (film), a 1976 Australian film
- Tea caddy, a box, jar, canister, or other receptacle used to store tea
- Caddy spoon, to remove tea from a tea caddy
- Caddie (18thC Edinburgh), an occupation and the likely origin of the golfing term
- Caddy (hardware), a protective case for an electronic module
- Caddy (bridge), non-playing role
- Caddie (CAD system), a software package for computer-aided design
- Catty or Caddy, an Asian unit of weight
- Caddy, nickname of hypothesized aquatic animal Cadborosaurus willsi
- Caddy, 45 pound (barbell) weight
- Caddy (web server) HTTP/2-enabled web server written in Go
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.