Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cadette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadete may refer to:
- Ignatius Cadette (born 1957), a West Indian cricketer
- Richard Cadette (born 1965), an English footballer
- Cadette, Haiti, a village in the Chambellan commune
- Cadette, a place in Martinique
- Cadette, a membership level of the Girl Scouts of the USA
- Cadette (film), a 1913 film by Léon Poirier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.