From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cadi, CADI, or Cadí may refer to:
- Canadian Advanced Digital Ionosonde
- Career and Academic Development Institute, high school in Philadelphia
- Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute, an aircraft design institute located in Chengdu, China
- Club Aeronautique Delisle Incorporated, Canadian aircraft manufacturer
- Cadi, Cadillac automobile
- Cadi, Welsh equivalent of Katherine
- Cadi Scientific, Singapore-based manufacturer of healthcare active RFID tags and systems
- Serra del Cadí, Spanish mountain range
- Cady (disambiguation)
- Kadi (disambiguation)
- Kady (given name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.