|Rural Municipality||Wise Creek|
|Post office Founded||1911-03-01|
|• Mayor||Darren Rutt|
|• Administrator||Betty Moller|
|• Governing body||Cadillac Village Council|
|• Total||1.05 km2 (0.41 sq mi)|
|• Density||74.4/km2 (193/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0N 0K0|
Cadillac, Saskatchewan is a village located at the intersection of Highway 13, the Red Coat Trail, and Highway 4 in Southwest Saskatchewan, Canada. Located 40 mi/62 km South of Swift Current, Cadillac has a population of around 100 people. The three largest buildings remaining in the community are the easily recognizable former Cadillac School, the Cadillac Skating and Curling Rink, and the former Saskatchewan Wheat Pool, Grain elevator.
|Canada census – Cadillac, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||80 (-15.8% from 2001)|
|Land area:||1.05 km2 (0.41 sq mi)|
|Population density:||76.3/km2 (198/sq mi)|
|Median age:||54.7 (M: 52.8, F: 58.2)|
|Total private dwellings:||50|
|Median household income:||$Not Available|
|References: 2006 earlier|
- National Archives, Archivia Net. "Post Offices and Postmasters". Archived from the original on 6 October 2006. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home. "Municipal Directory System". Archived from the original on 15 January 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- allrefer.com gazetteer
- Photo Gallery Of Canadian Grain Elevators Cadillac Grain elevator
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- STC route map
- Saskatchewan Gen Web - One Room School Project
- Saskatchewan Gen Web Region
- Online Historical Map Digitization Project
- GeoNames Query