This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Minneapolis, Minnesota United States|
|Years active||1997–2002, 2016|
|Labels||Soda Jerk, Fueled by Ramen|
|Associated acts||The Cardinal Sin, The Soviettes, Monarques, Fuel the Fire, Crash Burn Repeat, Prairie Sons, The Evening Rig, P.O.S|
|Past members||Zachary Zrust
Cadillac Blindside formed in 1997. They were a punk rock group, which shared, according to AllMusic biographer MacKenzie Wilson, "indie rock qualities similar to the likes of At the Drive-In, the Get Up Kids, and the Dillinger Four." The band composed of Zachary Zrust (vocals, guitar), James Russell (vocals, guitar), Trent Raygor (bass), and Rebecca Hanten (drums). Their debut album, Read the Book Seen the Movie, was released in late 2000 by Soda Jerk.
They were signed to Fueled by Ramen of Gainesville, Florida. The band broke up in 2002. Zrust went on to form Fuel The Fire. Russell and Hanten went on to form The Cardinal Sin. Trenton went on to form Monarques.
The group reunited in 2016. They supported Motion City Soundtrack on their farewell tour.
- Read The Book, Seen The Movie (2000)
- These Liquid Lungs (2002)
- EPs, demos, splits
- Bubblecore cassette demo (1997)
- Rumors, Scandals and Burning Bridges 7 inch (1998)
- The Cops Are Here, Lets Split Split 7 inch with Amp 176 (1999)
- The Allegory of Death and Fame (EP) (2001)
- Wilson, MacKenzie. "Cadillac Blindside | Biography & History". AllMusic. Retrieved June 28, 2016.
|This article on a United States punk rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|