From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cadiz or Cádiz may also refer to:
- Areas of Spain near the city
- Gulf of Cadiz, the arm of the Atlantic nearby
- Bay of Cadiz, the body of water between the city's main island and the mainland
- Bay of Cadiz (comarca), the Spanish county on the mainland beside Cadiz
- Cadiz (province), the Spanish province including Cadiz (local //)
- Cadiz (Spanish Congress Electoral District), electoral district for the Congress of Deputies
- Cádiz (Andalusian Parliament Electoral District), electoral district for the Parliament of Andalusia
- Cadiz (wine region), the Spanish terroir around Cadiz
- Other places
- Cadiz, Negros Occidental, in the Philippines
- Cadiz, California, in the United States
- Cadiz Dry Lake nearby
- Cadiz, Illinois
- Cadiz, Indiana, in the United States
- Cadiz, Kentucky, in the United States local //
- Cadiz, Ohio, in the United States local //
- Nueva Cádiz, Venezuela (archaeological site)
- "Cadiz" (Albéniz), a composition by Isaac Albéniz
- Amoco Cadiz, an oil tanker that sank in 1978, causing the fifth-largest oil spill in history.
- CADIZ, an acronym for the Canadian Air Defense Identification Zone.
- CADiZ, software tools for working with Z notation.
- Cadiz CF (Cádiz Club de Fútbol), a soccer team based in Cadiz, Spain.
- Cadiz Stradivarius, an antique violin crafted by Antonio Stradivari in 1722.
- HMS Cadiz, two ships of the British Royal Navy.
- Battle of Cádiz (disambiguation), the name of several battles near Cadiz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadiz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.