(Redirected from Cadogan (disambiguation))
- Cadogan, Alberta, Canada
- Cadogan, California, United States
- Cadogan Township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania, United States
All the following in and around Chelsea, London:
- Cadogan Hall
- Cadogan Place
- Cadogan Hotel famous for the arrest of playwright Oscar Wilde
- Cadogan Square
- Cadogan Terrace (East London)
- Cadogan Petroleum, an oil & gas company operating in Ukraine
- Cadogan Estates, a property company
- Sir Cadogan, fictional Harry Potter character
- Cadogan pot, 19th Century English style of teapot, produced most famously by the Rockingham Pottery
- Cadogan Guides, a series of travel books published by Globe Pequot Press, the book division of Morris Communications
- Cadogan Chess, a publisher of chess books, now known as Everyman Chess
- Cadogan & Associates is a full-service Washington D.C. based consulting firm providing business development resources to the private, public and non-profit sectors. The company offers specialized navigation in government procurement and contracting processes by providing expert knowledge and tools for business owners to be responsible and responsive bidders.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadogan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.