Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cadre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadre may refer to:
- Cadre (military), a group of officers or NCOs around whom a unit is formed, or a training staff
- Cadre (politics), a politically controlled appointment to an institution in order to circumvent the state and bring control to the party
- Cadre (comics), a DC Comics supervillain group
- Cadre (company), a New York based real estate financial technology firm
- Adam Cadre, an American writer
- CADRE Laboratory for New Media at San Jose State University
- Professional revolutionaries or a cadre: in Leninism, an organized revolutionary vanguard aimed at moving society to the realisation of communism
- Constructor Acquires Destructor Releases alternate name for Resource Acquisition Is Initialization programming idiom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cadre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.