From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term "Caduceus" is part of the title of several articles:
- Caduceus the ancient symbol of messengers, often confused with the medical symbol the Rod of Asclepius
- Caduceus as a symbol of medicine
- CADUCEUS (expert system) the medical expert system
- Caduceus (horse) The New Zealand racehorse and trotting champion
- Caduceus (ship) The 19th century convict ship
- Caduceus (The Matrix) One of the hovercraft ships in the fictional universe of the Matrix series
- Caduceus Cellars The winery
- NASA's name for a hypothetical moon of Mercury in a 2012 April Fool's Day joke
- Super Surgical Operation: Caduceus a video game (called Trauma Center: Under the Knife in the American edition) for the Nintendo DS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caduceus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.