Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chapel at Caerfarchell
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
Several houses are built around a small village green.
- "Villages discuss conservation". Western Telegraph. 13 November 2001. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- "297 Waun Caerfarchell". Dyfed Archaeological Trust Website. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- Cadw. "Outbuilding to rear of Caerfarchell Farmhouse (Grade II) (12663)". National Historic Assets of Wales. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Caerfarchell Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Caerfarchell". Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historic Monuments of Wales. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- Cadw. "Capel Caerfarchell & Outbuilding to NE corner of Forecourt (Grade II*) (12664)". National Historic Assets of Wales. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|