Caesar Creek Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
|Caesar Creek Township|
St. John's Lutheran Church, a historic site in the township
Location of Caesar Creek Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||11.94 sq mi (30.9 km2)|
|• Land||11.94 sq mi (30.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||879 ft (268 m)|
|• Density||19.9/sq mi (7.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453151|
Caesar Creek Township was established in 1826.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 11.94 square miles (30.9 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains three cemeteries: Mount Hebron, Rand and Saint Johns.
- "Caesar Creek Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 147.
|Brown Township, Ripley County|
|Pike Township, Ohio County|