The Caesar cut is a hairstyle with short, horizontally straight cut bangs. The hair is layered to around 2–5 cm (1-2 inches) all over. It is named after Julius Caesar, whose images frequently depict him wearing his hair in such a manner. This haircut has been in fashion among Western boys and men since the 1990s.
- Sisqó in the late 1990s.
- George Clooney in the 1990s.
- dr dre 1982 for now.
- Eminem in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
- Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell in the 1990s.
- Kevin Spacey
- 'N Sync's JC Chasez and Justin Timberlake in the late 1990s.
- Jon Hensley in 1997.
- Antonio Banderas, late 1990s
- George Osborne, pre 2012
- Gilbert Gottfried, since mid 2000s.
- Brian Austin Green, 1993-2000
- Ludacris, since late 2000s.
- Coldplay's Guy Berryman, 2008.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|