Caetano Veloso is the third self-titled album by Caetano Veloso. It was recorded in England, when the artist was in an exile imposed by the Brazilian government of the time for being subversive. It is mostly sung in English and portrays a sad tone throughout, reflecting his feelings about homesickness and the absence of his family and friends. It was released first in Europe, and then in Brazil, in 1971.
All tracks are written by Caetano Veloso except where noted.
|1.||"A Little More Blue"||4:55|
- Johnny Clamp – Photography
- Linda Glover – Cover Design
- John Iles – Engineer
- Ralph Mace – Producer
- Lou Reizner – Producer
- Phil Ryan – String Arrangements
- John Timperley – Engineer
- Caetano Veloso – Guitar, Vocals