Café de Paris (TV series)
|Café de Paris|
|Starring||Sylvie St. Clair
Stan Free Trio
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||15 minutes|
|Original release||January 17– March 4, 1949|
Café de Paris was an American variety show broadcast on the now defunct DuMont Television Network. The series ran from January to March of 1949. It was a musical variety program set in a Paris bistro, and starred movie actress Sylvie St. Clair. The program aired Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on most DuMont affiliates. The series was cancelled after just two months. None of the episodes are known to survive.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- McNeil, Alex (1980). Total Television (4th ed.). New York: Penguin Books. ISBN 0-14-024916-8.
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1