|Traded as||NASDAQ: PRSS|
|Headquarters||Louisville, Kentucky, USA|
|Key people||Fred Durham (CEO & Co-Founder)
Maheesh Jain (CMO & Co-Founder)
Garett Jackson (CFO)
|Industry||Electronic commerce, Shopping mall|
|Alexa rank||2,124 (April 2014[update])|
|Type of site||online market|
|Registration||Required to buy and sell|
CafePress, Inc. is an online retailer of stock and user-customized on demand products. The company was founded in San Mateo, California, but is now headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, USA along with its production facility. In 2001, CafePress.com won the People's Voice Webby Award in the Commerce category.
CafePress.com sells T-shirts, bags, mugs, wall clocks, calendars, and a myriad of other products. Customers can upload their own graphics design, logo or text, which will be added to the product by CafePress. CafePress.com also offers print on demand services for wall art and stationery. The site also allows the user to have a virtual CafePress "shop" including an online storefront and website hosting, order management, fulfillment, payment processing, and customer service.
CafePress, Inc. was founded as a privately owned company in 1999 by Fred Durham and Maheesh Jain. As of February 2006, the site hosts over 2.6 million online shops with over 200 million products. As of March 2011, CafePress.com has more than 13 million members and over 325 million products are available on the site.
In June 2011, CafePress filed with the SEC to raise up to $80 million in an initial public offering.
CafePress, Inc. has seven primary brands: its flagship brand, CafePress.com, Imagekind, Canvas On Demand, Great Big Canvas and Canvas On Demand Pro, InvitationBox.com, LogoSoftwear.com and EZ Prints. CafePress, Inc. also partners with other businesses to provide licensed content on their site, and power online custom shops for large companies, such as ABC, Urban Outfitters and Peanuts Worldwide.
- "Cafepress.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Schofield, Jack (18 August 2008). "Cafepress: Get your customised badges, tops and thongs here". London: Guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Print on demand shirt". reuters.com. 8 July 2008. Retrieved 2015-07-08.[dead link]
- "Form S-1 Registration Statement - CafePress, Inc.". Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- "NASDAQ Welcomes CafePress Inc. to the NASDAQ Global Select Market(R)". Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- "Online retailer Cafepress soars on market debut". Reuters. 29 March 2012. Retrieved 30 March 2012.