From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cafe, café, or Café in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A café, cafe, or coffeehouse is a small restaurant serving coffee, beverages, and light meals.
Cafe or café may also refer to:
CAFE may refer to:
- CAFE Foundation ("Comparative Aircraft Flight Efficiency"), a U.S. non-profit aviation development and flight test
- Canadian Association for Free Expression
- Clean Air for Europe
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy, a U.S. standard for minimum fuel efficiency in vehicles
Art, entertainment, and media
- Café (film), a 2010 American film
- Project Cafe, the unconfirmed codename of Nintendo's eighth generation console, Wii U
- Café: A Collection of Literary Sketches, a book by Japanese author Novala Takemoto
- Café Magazine, a men's fashion magazine in Sweden
- "The Cafe" (Seinfeld), an episode of an American TV show
- The Café (2011 TV programme), an Al Jazeera English programme
- The Cafe (chat show), a television programme on Ireland's RTÉ Two
- The Café (TV series), a Sky1 television series about a fictional cafe in the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
- The Café (TV3), a morning television programme on New Zealand's TV3
- Cafe (plant genus), a former genus in the Rubiaceae family; a synonym for Coffea
- Café (musician), a Brazilian percussionist, singer, and composer, real name Edson Aparecido da Silva
- CAF (disambiguation)
- Cafeteria, a type of restaurant, usually self-serve
- Caffè (pronounced [kafˈfɛ]), a term for Italian coffee
- Coffee shop (disambiguation)
- Coffeehouse (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "cafe"
- All pages with titles containing cafe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cafe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.