Caged is a 1950 film released by Warner Bros
Caged can also refer to:
- Incarceration, the detention of a person in prison
Film and TV
- Caged (TV series), an MTV reality show about mixed martial artists in tiny Minden, Louisiana
- Caged (2010 film), a French horror film directed by Yann Gozlan
- Caged (2011 film), a Dutch feature film directed by Stephan Brenninkmeijer
- "Caged" (CSI), the 7th episode of the second season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- "Caged", song by Charlene Soraia from Love Is the Law (album)
- "Caged", song by Dutch symphonic metal band Within Temptation from Mother Earth (album)
- CAGED, a system for learning and playing chords
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caged.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.